Muddy Track Tour
Duration: 1.5 hours, 10 am & 2pm Tours.
What You’ll See: Back roads, jungle, muddy tracks
$139 Single Rider – $199 Double Rider
Guide, Goggles, Bandana, Transportation included.
Minimum driving age: 16yrs.
Ride and discover roatan with your very own buggy
- Perfect for those who seek an adventure!
- Get muddy and dirty.
- Discover Roatan in a way most tourists have not.
- Pick-up and drop-offs at your hotel or cruise ship port included.
- Sol y Mar Beach Club day-pass included.
- Use of snorkeling gear included.
- Use of kayaks included.
What to expect
- You’ll see the lush jungles of Roatan.
- An exhilirating excursion with several stops to rest and take pictures.
- Safety first. Your tour guide will ensure you are safe at all times.
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will make the best of this experience.
WHERE TO MEET
- Our tour guides will pick you up in a private, air-conditioned bus at your port of arrival or hotel.
- Port of Roatan, Town Center
- Mahogany Bay Port
All of our tours can run rain or shine. Only in extreme weather conditions shall a tour be cancelled. In the rare event a tour is cancelled we will attempt to place you on another departure, or offer you a full refund.
For our tours, cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance are fully refundable. Tours cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are non-refundable. If your ship does not dock, or if there is a change in the cruise’s itinerary, we refund the full amount on the day of the tour.
Yes, booking in advance is required. Our tours typically sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the date, time, and number of buggies you prefer, please book well in advance.
The majority of the tours run in English, but as you probably know, Roatan is a Spanish/English bilingual island and so are all our guides.