classic Buggy Tour
Duration: 1.5 hours, 10 am & 2pm Tours.
What You’ll See: Sloths & Monkeys Park, Mudpit, Beach
$149 Single Rider – $199 Double Rider
Guide, Goggles, Bandana, Transportation included.
Minimum driving age: 16yrs.
discover roatan's adventurous side with your own buggy
- Come accross Roatan´s hidden gems in the morning or afternoon in a thrilling way.
- Make a stop at the popular Manawakee Sloths Park.
- Drift around in the mudpit. (optional)
- Snorkel in the pristine caribbean sea.
- Pick-up and drop-offs at your hotel or cruise ship port included.
- Relax at West Bay Beach for the rest of the day for an extra $15. Beach chairs included.
What to expect
- You’ll see the hidden parts of the island.
- An action-packed ride with several stops to meet the sloths and monkeys, snorkel, and take pictures.
- Snorkeling equipment provided. Or bring your own!
- Depending on the season, you can drift around the mudpit and get dirty. Very fun!
- Safety first. Your tour guide will ensure you are safe at all times.
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will let you get a big dose of local lifestyle.
What to bring
- Sunblock or other sun protection.
- Bug spray.
- Water bottle.
WHERE TO MEET
- Our tour guides will pick you up in a private, air-conditioned bus at your port of arrival or hotel.
- Port of Roatan, Town Center
- Mahogany Bay Port
All of our tours can run rain or shine. Only in extreme weather conditions shall a tour be cancelled. In the rare event a tour is cancelled we will attempt to place you on another departure, or offer you a full refund.
For our tours, cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance are fully refundable. Tours cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are non-refundable. If your ship does not dock, or if there is a change in the cruise’s itinerary, we refund the full amount on the day of the tour.
Yes, booking in advance is required. Our tours typically sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the date, time, and number of buggies you prefer, please book well in advance.
The majority of the tours run in English, but as you probably know, Roatan is a Spanish/English bilingual island and so are all our guides.