Duration: 3-4 hours, morning tour.
What You’ll See: Sloths & Monkeys Park, Chocolate Factory, Souvenir Shops
$45 per person
West Bay Beach Add-On: $10 per person
Guide, Transportation included.
Air-conditioned private bus.
immerse yourself in roatan's local lifestyle
- Explore Roatan’s trendy attractions.
- Make a stop at the in demand Sloths & Monkeys Park.
- Taste Honduran made chocolate and coffee at the Roatan Chocolate Factory.
- Pick-up and drop-offs at your hotel or cruise ship port included.
- Add-On: Relax at the Beach for the rest of the day.
What to expect
- You’ll see the most acclaimed parts of the island.
- An relaxed bus ride with several stops to meet the sloths and monkeys, chocolate factory, rum factory.
- Award-winning chocolate and coffee.
- Stop at souvenir shops.
- Safety first. Your tour guide will ensure you are safe at all times.
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will let you get a big dose of local lifestyle.
What to bring
- Sunblock or other sun protection.
- Bug spray.
- Water bottle.
- Extra cash for souvenirs.
WHERE TO MEET
- Our tour guides will pick you up in a private, air-conditioned bus at your port of arrival or hotel.
- Port of Roatan, Town Center
- Mahogany Bay Port
All of our tours can run rain or shine. Only in extreme weather conditions shall a tour be cancelled. In the rare event a tour is cancelled we will attempt to place you on another departure, or offer you a full refund.
For our tours, cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance are fully refundable. Tours cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are non-refundable. If your ship does not dock, or if there is a change in the cruise’s itinerary, we refund the full amount on the day of the tour.
Yes, booking in advance is required. Our tours typically sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the date, time, and number of spots you prefer, please book well in advance.
The majority of the tours run in English, but as you probably know, Roatan is a Spanish/English bilingual island and so are all our guides.