3 hour Sightseeing Buggy Tour
Duration: 3 hours, 9 am & 2pm Tours.
What You’ll See: West End Beach, West End Village, Souvenir Stops, Chocolate Factory, Monkeys and Sloths
$139 Single Rider – $199 Double Rider
Guide, Goggles, Bandana, Transportation included.
Minimum driving age: 16yrs.
Ride and discover roatan with your very own buggy
- Cover the most popular Roatan areas in the morning or afternoon in an active way.
- Learn about Roatan Island’s culture.
- Make a stop at the popular West End Beach.
- Pick-up and drop-offs at your hotel or cruise ship port included.
- Visit the Sloths & Monkeys.
- Stop at the Roatan Chocolate Factory
What to expect
- You’ll see the west side of the island.
- A relaxed ride with several stops to rest and take pictures.
- Safety first. Your tour guide will ensure you are safe at all times.
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will make the best of this experience.
WHERE TO MEET
- Our tour guides will pick you up in a private, air-conditioned bus at your port of arrival or hotel.
- Port of Roatan, Town Center
- Mahogany Bay Port
All of our tours can run rain or shine. Only in extreme weather conditions shall a tour be cancelled. In the rare event a tour is cancelled we will attempt to place you on another departure, or offer you a full refund.
For our tours, cancellations made more than 24 hours in advance are fully refundable. Tours cancelled with less than 24 hours notice are non-refundable. If your ship does not dock, or if there is a change in the cruise’s itinerary, we refund the full amount on the day of the tour.
Yes, booking in advance is required. Our tours typically sell out quickly. To maximize your chances of getting the date, time, and number of buggies you prefer, please book well in advance.
The majority of the tours run in English, but as you probably know, Roatan is a Spanish/English bilingual island and so are all our guides.